Following terms and conditions are a set of rules and guidelines for FulfillBox srl(hereinafter referred to as “FulfillBox”) and its customers (hereinafter referred to as “CUSTOMERS”).
- Top Tier Country List: All countries where ePacket service is available* (hereinafter referred to as “Top Tier Countries”)—United States, Canada, Norway, Australia, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, UK, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Swiss, Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, Greece, Netherland, New Zealand, Finland, Ireland, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Spain, Thailand.
- Other Countries: All countries that are not listed in Top Tier Country List (hereinafter referred to as “Other Countries”)
2. Shipping Method: CUSTOMERS shall choose appropriate choice for shipping country and circumstance. ePacket is not available for all situations (such as products with a built-in battery or sensitive products), please use the following chart to determine which shipping method is appropriate.
3. Duty and Responsibility: FulfillBox, as a service provider, helps CUSTOMERS from sourcing to fulfillment, to make it easier to procure inventory and dropshipping arrangement. FulfillBox delivers goods based on CUSTOMERS’ shipping method choice and will handle all coordination till the time the products are delivered to Post. FulfillBox will help CUSTOMERS with tracking, and provide as much information as possible based on shipping method. Not all shipping methods provide tracking inside the destination country.
In order to help with tracking down orders once posted and reduce the unsuccessful delivery rate, FulfillBox requires the full shipping information which includes the shipping name, address, province (state), zip code, country, and contact phone number.
4. RMA: FulfillBox will provide a 3-month warranty for RMA and after service for DOA (Dead on Arrival) with a budget of up to 0.5% of the original orders to FulfillBox (per product model) can be used as quick cash refund (FulfillBox application form and video evidence are required to use cash refund budget).
5. Product Issue: If the wrong product or wrong product specification was delivered (such as incorrect size, model or color…etc) FulfillBox will reship and all cost will be to FulfillBox (FulfillBox application form and video evidence are required).
6. Never Arrived: Shipping is affected by many factors. Comparing which carriers such as DHL, FedEx or LJPS, shipping with Post is a cost-down option however it does exist on a certain percentage of unsuccessful delivery with uncertain reasons. FulfillBox has no ability to get involved in the operations or transit arrangement of Post, neither of China Post or destination Post. FulfillBox, in an attempt to go above and beyond the standard service, provides a premium service with a budget of up to 0.5% of the original orders (per product model) for CUSTOMERS as defined by:
7. Undeliverable Parcels: If CUSTOMERS choose China Post as shipping method, undelivered parcels will be returned back to China***. It will take around 30 days or more depending on Post operations. Once parcels returned back to FulfillBox warehouse, FulfillBox will list the product into CUSTOMERS’ inventory for further arrangement. CUSTOMERS have the option to repurchase the product for second delivery before the rejected parcel arrives at FulfillBox warehouse (FulfillBox application form is required) and once rejected parcel is received by FulfillBox, FulfillBox will list the product into CUSTOMERS’ inventory for further arrangement.
8. China Rejected Parcels: Parcels might be rejected by China Post during the process of security check. CUSTOMERS will not incur an additional shipping charge. Post operation may take 20 to 60 days to have parcels back to FulfillBox warehouse, then FulfillBox will arrange to reship. CUSTOMERS have option to repurchase the product for second delivery before the rejected parcel arrives at FulfillBox warehouse (FulfillBox application form is required) and once rejected parcel is received by FulfillBox, FulfillBox will list the product into CUSTOMERS’ inventory for further arrangement.
9. Some Post does not notify the end customers when parcel cannot be delivered successfully. It ends customers’ responsibility to contact Post for further pick-up. The post may lose the parcels or return the parcels to sender* ** if end customers do not pick up in a timely manner.
*epacket available countries are subject to change according to China Post without prior notice.
*Using China post to send sensitive products have a 30-50% probability to be seized by Chinese authorities.
*Only parcels via China Post can be successfully sent back to China. However, sometimes destination post may fail to return parcels back to China intermittently without notice.